Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Server Items not spawning
First of all, hello everyone. I know I have been gone for a while.
But the bug, For some reason when I first join the server, I should be able to spawn items and see them. But instead, It says it spawns, takes money from me, then doesn't spawn. I have heard of other players having this problem too. This has been happening since I halted playing for a while. Not sure what causes the bug.
Yeah the same thing has happens to me too. I find that buying the item a second time will spawn them in
This is happening to me as well, but only with the fishing items. it's really annoying :/
It's supposed to be that way, as far as I'm aware, it's not a bug. I forget exactly why, but yeah.
this is not a bug, this has being going on for awhile, it is just something that is there, you have been here for awhile and its been like that for the longest time, so what i would advise is that you save enough for it, unless its like the Adv. rod its in your hotbar, grapplpe, you already have it with your rank, if its just the bait just save up enough so you can buy 2+ more, i dont see a problem witht hat it just shows you have to do more for something and have it easy ;D
(05-04-2017, 03:50 PM)JamesTheGayAngel Wrote:  this is not a bug, this has being going on for awhile, it is just something that is there, you have been here for awhile and its been like that for the longest time, so what i would advise is that you save enough for it, unless its like the Adv. rod its in your hotbar, grapplpe, you already have it with your rank, if its just the bait just save up enough so you can buy 2+ more, i dont see a problem witht hat it just shows you have to do more for something and have it easy ;D

I feel this is just pretty unnecessary to pay for something twice. A lot of people are going to think it's a bug that should be removed. yeah, seagulls are stupid and all, but this just sounds ridiculous. And lets not forget something like the advanced rod or an airboat costs roughly above $1000. You're being ripped off for having to pay double for the item your purchasing (for only the first item at least, but still) and that's no good. I feel this is one of the features that should go.
Not to mention a yacht or something