Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion New Forum Section
Seeing how I would hate to see the downfall of the wiki, I believe we should have a section on the forums solely dedicated to wiki suggestions. This subsection will be for users to submit what they think should be added to the wiki. Example, made a tutorial for one of our gamemodes and want it added? You suggest it and the wiki editor(s) will bring it up with Vince/Mythic if they think it's worthy and then it may be added. I only suggest this because I myself have access rights to the wiki and really can't think of anything to add to the wiki.
If you are in need of administrative help on Fish, feel free to contact me.
Have an idea for the wiki? Post a thread in suggestions tagging me or James.
(05-01-2016, 12:45 AM)Alpha Toon Wrote:  Seeing how I would hate to see the downfall of the wiki, I believe we should have a section on the forums solely dedicated to wiki suggestions. This subsection will be for users to submit what they think should be added to the wiki. Example, made a tutorial for one of our gamemodes and want it added? You suggest it and the wiki editor(s) will bring it up with Vince/Mythic if they think it's worthy and then it may be added. I only suggest this because I myself have access rights to the wiki and really can't think of anything to add to the wiki.

I do like this idea. I dont see any harm in adding a sub forum to our website suggestions category
Vince - Owner and founder of Mythic Servers
- Self-proclaimed programming mastermind -
Totally agree! Can't see any harm in that idea. Even if we scrap the Wiki, whatever we replace it would still need a suggestions idea so we can add to it and take member suggestions on what to provide!
If you need an Admin on MelonBomber don't hesitate to send me a message on Steam, Skype or here!
[Image: Kira%20Yamato%20Signature%20100px%20heih...sssjiv.png]