Mythic Servers Forum
Mythic Servers FAQ - Printable Version

+- Mythic Servers Forum (http://mythicservers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (http://mythicservers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Community Info (http://mythicservers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Mythic Servers FAQ (/showthread.php?tid=841)

Mythic Servers FAQ - Mythikos - 02-01-2015

Server FAQ

Q: My stats in a server got reset, can you give them back?
A: Unless you have a screenshot or demo from a previous date, we are unable to set your stats back. There have been people in the past that have lied to get an unfair advantage. If we detect you have modified the screenshot or demo in a way that inflates your own stats, it may result in your entire user account being reset. 

Q: I don't have my rank and/or my MCash, whats going on?
A: From time to time, our servers lose connection to the database that hosts all of your player data. If this has occured, the servers will usually reconnect to the database upon the next map change or server restart. If it has been over 24-48 hours and you are still missing your rank and/or MCash, please contact [MS] Mythic via a PM and explain the issue.

Staff/Admin FAQ

Q: Can I pay to have admin/moderator/staff position in general?
A: NO. We here at Mythic Servers take our administration positions very seriously and will NOT, under any circumstances, allow someone to buy a staff position.  If you are interested in obtaining a staff position, please apply in our staff application board.

Q: Is there an age requirement to apply for a staff position?
A: No, there is not.  So please, do not try to use a fake age to make yourself older, or you will run the risk of seeming dishonest.

Q: How long will it take for my application to be reviewed?
A: This is dependent on numerous factors. Typically the application will be reviewed within a week of posting, however there are times where apps may not be reviewed for longer. We ask that you remain patient. 

Q: Why was my application not accepted?
A: Applications will have the reason of declination listed in the app. If it does not, there was another determining factor that we do not feel the need to share. Please remember: Mythic Servers reserves the right to decline any application without reason. Mythic Servers also owes no explanation for our actions when deciding about applications.

Q: If my application was denied, can I re-apply?
A: Yes, you are able to create a staff application. Please note: Your past applications may be used as a reference to your new app. This could either help or hurt your chances.

Donation FAQ

Q: What is the minimum amount required to receive donator status?
A: The lowest amount for any donator rank is $10. You can review the prices of our packages here.

Q: What are the tiers of donation?
A: This all depends on the server you are donating too. Refer to the donation interface to see what server gets what perks and the levels of donation.

Q: How long will it take for my donator status to kick in?
A: Typically the whole process only takes a few minutes but in rare cases can take up to  24 hours. If you paid with an e-check, your status wont kick in until the e-check has fully cleared and the payment has been received.

Q: I donated, it has been over 24 hours and I have yet to receive my rank?
A: Not a problem. All you will need to do is contact [MS] Mythic to verify your purchase. Simply send him a PM and make sure to include the package your purchased, what server your purchased it on, your steam id, and the transaction id.